Associate Professor (MaĂ®tre de ConfĂ©rences - HdR) at University Lille1 - Polytech'Lille and member of the laboratory of electrical engineering L2EP (Laboratoire d'Electrotechnique et d'Electronique de Puissance de Lille)
AddressL2EP, Batiment P2
UniversitĂ© Lille 1 - CitĂ© Scientifique
59655 Villeneuve d'Ascq
🕿: +33 (0)3-20-43-46-96
- MS, Material Sciences, Lille1 University, 1999
- PhD, Electrical Engineering, Lille1 University, 2002
- Graduated in material sciences in 1999 at Lille1 University.
- PhD degree in electrical engineering in 2002, with research on magnetic hysteresis characterization and modelling, at Lille1 University.
- Post-doctoral position at the L2EP laboratory (2002-2004), working on the application of magnetic hysteresis models in finite element models.
- Since September 2004, associate professor at Lille1 University. Member of the L2EP laboratory, with teaching activities at Polytech'Lille and UFR IEEA.
- Since 2006, in charge of the teaching program Autonomous Systems in the department IMA (Electrical and Computer engineering) at Polytech'Lille.
- HdR degree (accreditation to supervise research) obtained in December 2015.
- Characterization and modelling of magnetic materials
- Impact of the manufacturing processes on electromagnetic properties of magnetic materials
- Finite element modelling of Electromechanical devices
- Electrical Machines
- Power Electronics
- Physics for Electrical Engineering
- Magnetic Materials for Energy Conversion